Healing Music Links
- The Chalice of Repose Project, Inc. is a unique end-of-life patient care program and graduate level school of music-thanatology. It includes a palliative-clinical practice and an educational program. The Project is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation housed within St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana, USA. The Project's mission is to lovingly serve the physical and spiritual needs of the dying with prescriptive music; to educate clinicians, health care providers and the public about the possibility of a blessed death and the gift that conscious dying can bring to the fullness of life; and to integrate and model these contemplative and clinical values in daily practice.
- Music for Healing and Transition Program
- International Harp Therapy Program
- Harps and Healing Training Program
- Healing Harps Training Program
- Harp Therapy Journal
- Harp Therapy Training Programs (includes some of the above links)
This page was created on March 14, 2001. This page was last updated on March 14, 2001.